DAY 01 : ANGKOR TEMPLE TOUR
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to the south gate of Angkor Thom, the royal capital of the Khmer empire of the late 12th century, Bayon temple, built by the great king Jayavaraman VII, with 54 towers each with 4 huge faces to reflect the Buddhist and Hindu influence of the time. See the intricate bas-relief carvings depicting life and battles, Phimean Akas temple, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King, visit Ta Phrom temple, this temple is considered to be one of the jewels, with it overgrown jungle trees giving it a haunting and relaxing atmosphere and also well-known because this temple featured in the Hollywood movie ’Tomb Raider”, lunch time (own account).
Afternoon Tour: After lunch you will visit world heritage of Angkor Wat, learn about the Khmer life of this period. Stroll through the vast hallway lined with thousands of intricate stone craving that depict the life and battles of the Khmer empire and also discover many small shines still used every day by the local people, back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 02 : TONLE SAP-CITY TOUR
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to Artisan d’ Angkor (art school) which is famous for its traditional craft products such as stone carving, wood carving, lacquering, gilding, and silk processing. Then, proceed to visit Angkor Silk Farm and learn all about silkworm harvesting techniques, the silkworm breeding process, all of these workshop are not private enterprises but they were run by NGO enterprise in order to help create career to local people who are living at remote area, back to visit the Killing field of Wat thmey pagoda where had settled the bone of victim, was killed in Pol Pot regime in 19775-1979, lunch time (own account), back to hotel for a short relax and freshen up.
Afternoon Tour: Visit local market of Phsa Chas, scroll around it to see many souvenirs such as stone carving, wood carving, clothes…..display selling by local venders, you will be out for a visit by private boat, you will discover the great lake Tonle Sap: real Interior Ocean where there are a lot of fish which exported by the multiple villages of fishermen which is commonly call Chong Khneas floating village and you have got the occasion to approach. You will visit as well a fish & Crocodile Farms, back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Pick-up from hotel: 8:30am – 9:00am
Departure: Daily Tour at 9:00am – 05:30pm
Approximate Duration: 08-09hours
* Please kindly wear in properly dressing for ruin temple visiting, if you wear short and T-shorts should be make sure they are long enough to be knee and shoulder covered. There are no scarf or shawl or umbrella and tank top are allowed.
* In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
* In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
* Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
Shuttle Tour : Minimum 02pax (02 TO GO)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- Boat ticket
- English Speaking guide
- Shuttle vehicle with air-conditioner
- 3 bottles cool drinking water/day
- Travel insurance
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation
- Angkor temple one day pass