Bees Family Travel is in your mind with Special Experience. We would like to recommend and Ready arrange many Private Trips that you waiting.
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local representative at hotel, driver to south of Battambang town to visit cultural village of Wat Kor, it is the "homeland" for many Khmer traditional houses, most of them built from 1920-1956. What’s an interesting house that belonged to Mr. Nuon Chea, Brother Number 2 of the Pol Pot regime, survives there today. But this house no longer belongs to his family. It belongs to a local people bought this house in late 1980s from someone else and this house was built during French colonial era although the exact date is unknown,
heading to visit Grape farm and taste the local wine made by local family there, then continue visit Banan temple which was built by Udayadityavarman II, son of Suryavarman I in 11th century, this temple is the best preserved of the Khmer temples around Battambang you are faced with a steep laterite staircase flanked by nagas with climbing the 350 steps you are treated to a wonderfully peaceful setting, lunch time at local restaurant at the food of hill (own account), take a short rest.
Afternoon Tour: Heading to Bamboo train terminal, then start riding Bamboo train on new rail road about 4kilometers distance running through some stunning scenic countryside alongside the Banan hills and also seeing the local people cultivate their plantations, upon arrival another bamboo station, stop a few minutes before go back to the main bamboo terminal, stop taking photos some French architecture: Old governor resident, French colonial flats building along Sangke river, back to hotel. Overnight in Battambang. End of Service.
- In case, you are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
- In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
- Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee).
- Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adults tour fee).
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- All admission fees as mentioned itinerary
- Bamboo train ticket
- Local English Speaking guide (use for 4pax up)
- Tuk Tuk with English speaking driver
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary