Bees Family Travel is in your mind with Special Experience. We would like to recommend and Ready arrange many Private Trips that you waiting.
DAY 1: CITY & COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local representative at hotel, driver to north of Battambang town to visit Ek Phnom ruin temple which is built in early-11th century Angkorian-era temple ruin built as a Hindu temple under the ruler Suryavarman I, move back to visit the Rice paper houses and see the hosts are making rice paper for spring rolls, continue along a small paved road to seeing the real local lifestyle at the countryside, a shortly visit Banana chip (Dried banana), next stop, we ride across
the ruined bridge to visit the Cambodian cheese factory (fish paste) There is a lot involved in the fish making process like smoke fish ,dried fish, fish paste etc! It is a very important ingredient in local cooking, and without it, the food is would just not be the same! It is an incredibly strong smell that you may not have experienced before, continue to visit the oldest pagoda of Samrong Khnung (300years) in Battambang province and also visit Killing field nearby pagoda, back to town for lunch time (own account).
Afternoon Tour: Scroll around city by visiting French colonial flats building along Sangke river, next stop visit Provincial Museum, behind of provincial museum, we visit the oldest pagoda in Battambang city, it calls Wat Damreisor pagoda, Old governor resident, Heading cultural village of Wat Kor, it is the "homeland" for many Khmer traditional houses, most of them built from 1920-1956. What’s an interesting house that belonged to Mr. Nuon Chea, Brother Number 2 of the Pol Pot regime, survives there today. But this house no longer belongs to his family. It belongs to a local people bought this house in late 1980s from someone else and this house was built during French colonial era although the exact date is unknown, heading to visit Phnom Sampeau which is the natural mountain with the spectacular views including natural landscape views, caves, killing cave and pagoda on the top of mountain, at the evening wait and see the thousands of bats are flying their cave to find the feeds, it’s resemble like dragon is flying on the sky, back to hotel. Overnight in Battambang.
DAY 2: TEMPLE & COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local representative at hotel, Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local representative at hotel, driver to south of Battambang town to visit a village of Ksach Puoy on the banks of the Sangker River with many tropical fruit farms are growing at the terrace of Sangke river banks. This is a great opportunity to meet and greeting with local farmers, taste juicy oranges, sweet pineapples, and many other fruits available in the region. Not far from Ksach Puoy is Cambodia’s first vineyard. If wine is what you are after, pop in and learn about producing wine in the tropics and a tasting if you are interested, heading to visit Grape farm and taste the local wine made by local family there, then continue visit Banan temple which was built by Udayadityavarman II, son of Suryavarman I in 11th century, this temple is the best preserved of the Khmer temples around Battambang you are faced with a steep laterite staircase flanked by nagas with climbing the 350 steps you are treated to a wonderfully peaceful setting, lunch time at local restaurant at the food of hill (own account), take a short rest.
Afternoon Tour: Heading to Bamboo train terminal, then start riding Bamboo train on new rail road about 4kilometers distance running through some stunning scenic countryside alongside the Banan hills and also seeing the local people cultivate their plantations, upon arrival another bamboo station, stop a few minutes before go back to the main bamboo terminal, back to town for early dinner before go to see Phare Ponleu Selpak (Cambodia circus), Phare Ponleu Selpak offers training in circus skills, art and music to local children and students. Performances (with art exhibition and welcome drink before the show) take place three or four times a week, showcasing the exceedingly talented performers’ skills. Schedule of performance may change from time to time so please check with us for your preferred date, back to hotel. Overnight in Battambang. End of Service.
- In case, you are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
- In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
- Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Please kindly take notice that we use local English Speaking guide for 4pax up with private coach and Tuk Tuk (driver speaking English use for 1-3pax in group tour.
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- All admission fees as mentioned itinerary
- Bamboo train & Cambodia circus tickets
- Local English Speaking guide (use for 4pax up)
- Tuk Tuk with English speaking driver
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary