Bees Family Travel is in your mind with Special Experience. We would like to recommend and Ready arrange many Private Trips that you waiting.
DAY 1: COUNTRYSIDE & COOKING CLASS TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local representative at hotel, we stop a few minutes at some of French colonial buildings for taking photos, heading your journey to visit local market and our representative will show you some the ingredients that we are going to start cooking ahead in shortly, before start cooking course, take a bit time to visiting and taking photos on hanging bridge with stunning scenic countryside at river bank, move to explore the
farm through many tropical fruit and vegetable farms are growing at the terrace of Sangke river banks. This is a great opportunity to meet and warmly greeting by local farmers, taste juicy oranges, sweet pineapples, and many other vegetable or fruits available in the region, take a short rest and have drinking water served by local friendly chef, thereafter, start cooking with three meals including:
- Starter (Green Mango Salad with smoked fish.
- Main course (Khmer Chicken Curry/Fish Amok).
- Dessert (Nom Plae Ai (Glutinous rice / sticky rice dumpling cake).
- Pure drinking water, beverage, local beer
Say good bye to host and chef and heading through countryside roads and arrive at a rural Muslim village. Here, we will visit and learn what is deferent the way of lifestyle between Cambodian and Muslim people families about their everyday life, family history, and traditions, take a ferry boat dozen of minutes to see farmers are daily cultivating in their farms (Boat is available November-May in dry season only), back to hotel. Overnight in Battambang. End of Service.
- In case, you are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
- In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
- Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- Boat rental fee
- One Lunch with cooking class course
- English Speaking Representative
- Tuk Tuk transportation
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary