Bees Family Travel is in your mind with Special Experience. We would like to recommend and Ready arrange many Private Trips that you waiting.
PHNOM PENH 1 DAY CITY TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda; two of the most striking buildings in the capital and considered as some of the finest examples of Khmer architecture. They were initially constructed in 1866 by the French. The Royal Palace is home to the current King Sihamoni. The neighboring Silver Pagoda stands out in its own distinctive way.
Continue visiting to the National Museum, designed in Khmer style by a French archaeologist and painter in 1917. The museum houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history, lunch time (own account), back to hotel for a short relax and freshen up.
Afternoon Tour: Visit Wat Phnom at the end of the day. The pagoda is Phnom Penh’s namesake from where you can enjoy views of the city’s tree-lined avenues, visit to the art-décor Central Market, Independent monument, King Sihanouk statue, Evening take in fresh air and local life with stroll along the Mekong River bank. You might go to rooftop of one of the restaurants on the riverside to enjoy sunset cocktail (own account) with a back drop of the sun descending over the Tonle and Mekong rivers, back to hotel. Overnight in Phnom Penh. End of Service.
- In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
- In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
- Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- All admission fees as mentioned itinerary
- Mekong Boat ticket
- English Speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioner
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary