Bees Family Travel is in your mind with Special Experience. We would like to recommend and Ready arrange many Private Trips that you waiting.
DAY 01 : CULTURE CITY TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda; two of the most striking buildings in the capital and considered as some of the finest examples of Khmer architecture. They were initially constructed in 1866 by the French. The Royal Palace is home to the current King Sihamoni. The neighboring Silver Pagoda stands out in its own distinctive way. Continue visiting to the National Museum,
designed in Khmer style by a French archaeologist and painter in 1917. The museum houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history, lunch time (own account), back to hotel for a short relax and freshen up.
Afternoon Tour: Visit Wat Phnom at the end of the day. The pagoda is Phnom Penh’s namesake from where you can enjoy views of the city’s tree-lined avenues, Doun Penh statue, Victory monument, Independent monument, King Sihanouk statue, Evening take in fresh air and local life with stroll along the Mekong River bank. You might go to rooftop of one of the restaurants on the riverside to enjoy sunset cocktail (own account) with a back drop of the sun descending over the Tonle and Mekong rivers, back to hotel. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 02 : HISTORICIAL CITY TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our guide at hotel, visit Toul Sleng Museum where is a former of Tuol Svay Prey High School was taken over by Pol Pot’s security forces and turned into a prison known as Security Prison 21 (S-21) and it soon became the largest center of detention and torture in the country. S-21 has been turned into the Tuol Sleng Museum, which serves as a testament to the crimes of the Khmer Rouge in 1975-1979, visit to the art-décor Central Market, lunch time (own account).
Afternoon Tour: Visit Choeung Ek where is a former orchard and mass grave of victims of the Khmer rouge killed between 1975 and 1979 and about 17 kilometers at the south of Phnom Penh city. It is the best-known of the sites known as The Killing Fields where the Khmer Rouge regime executed over one million people between 1975 and 1979, back to visit Russian Market is the most popular market among tourists and expats and probably the best place to pick up souvenirs. It does not look like much from the outside but when you get in you will find everything from beautifully hand carved statues, colorful lanterns and handmade silk scarves to fake bags, printed T-shirts and DVDs, back to hotel. Overnight at Phnom Penh. End of Service.
* In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
* In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
* Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- All admission fees as mentioned itinerary
- Mekong Boat ticket
- English Speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioner
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary