ANGKOR CLASSIC 1 DAY TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to the south gate of Angkor Thom, the royal capital of the Khmer empire of the late 12th century, Bayon temple, built by the great king Jayavaraman VII, with 54 towers each with 4 huge faces to reflect the Buddhist and Hindu influence of the time. See the intricate bas-relief carvings depicting life and battles. Just shortly walking, Baphoun temple, Phimeanakas temple, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King, lunch time (own account).
After lunch you will visit Ta Phrom temple, this temple is considered to be one of the jewels, with it overgrown jungle trees giving it a haunting and relaxing atmosphere and also well-known because this temple featured in the Hollywood movie ’Tomb Raider”, heading to visit world heritage of Angkor Wat, learn about the Khmer life of this period. Stroll through the vast hallway lined with thousands of intricate stone craving that depict the life and battles of the Khmer empire and also discover many small shines still used every day by the local people and sunset over there, back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
* Please kindly wear in properly dressing for ruin temple visiting, if you wear short and T-shorts should be make sure they are long enough to be knee and shoulder covered. There are no scarf or shawl or umbrella and tank top are allowed.
* In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
* In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
* Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- Angkor temple one day pass
- English Speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioner
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary