DAY 01: BANTEAY SREY-SMALL CIRCUIT
Morning Tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to the north of Siem Reap town to visit the citadel of woman –Banteay Srei temple – jewel indisputable of the Khmer art: entirely have been constructed by hard pink sandstone, wonderfully sculpted, perfectly preserved and restored, on the return trip we’ll stop to see some of the local people are making palm sugar & palm juice and continue to visit Banteay Samre temple which is temple similar to Angkor Wat except it always has less tourists, lunch time (own account).
After lunch you will be visited Rolous Group of temples: Preah Kor, Bakong, Lolei. These temples are built the early of Angkor perriod (802-1431). Preah Ko temple was built by King Indravarman I in 879. Bakong was built in 881 and Lolei was built by Yasovarman I in 893, proceed to Kompong Phluk floating village, take a private boat seeing the reality of Khmer floating village and mangrove forest on the way to interior of Tonle sap lake, wait to see the sunset views over there, back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
DAY 02: ANGKOR-SMALL CIRCUIT
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring the south gate of Angkor Thom, the royal capital of the Khmer empire of the late 12th century, Bayon temple, built by the great king Jayavaraman VII, with 54 towers each with 4 huge faces to reflect the Buddhist and Hindu influence of the time. See the intricate bas-relief carvings depicting life and battles. Just shortly walking, Baphoun temple, Phimeanakas temple, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King, lunch time (own account).
Afternoon Tour: After lunch you will visit world heritage of Angkor Wat, learn about the Khmer life of this period. Stroll through the vast hallway lined with thousands of intricate stone craving that depict the life and battles of the Khmer empire and also discover many small shines still used every day by the local people and continue to visit Ta Phrom temple, this temple is considered to be one of the jewels, with it overgrown jungle trees giving it a haunting and relaxing atmosphere and also well-known because this temple featured in the Hollywood movie ’Tomb Raider”, back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: SIEM REAP-CITY TOUR
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to Artisan d’ Angkor (art school) which is famous for its traditional craft products such as stone carving, wood carving, lacquering, gilding, and silk processing. Then, proceed to visit Angkor Silk Farm and learn all about silkworm harvesting techniques, the silkworm breeding process, all of these workshop are not private enterprises but they were run by NGO enterprise in order to help create career to local people who are living at remote area, back to visit West Baray ancient reservoir (2km wide & 08 lengths), lunch time (own account), back to hotel for a short relax and freshen up.
Afternoon Tour: Visit the Killing field of Wat thmey pagoda where had settled the bone of victim, was killed in Pol Pot regime in 19775-1979, Angkor National museum, in which be available the Museum houses 8 galleries, all of which combine to give an impressive array of artefacts which date back to the earliest civilizations of Angkor, remnants from the great temples themselves, statues as well as artefacts which depict scenes in history concerning war, religion, and all manner of social customs throughout the evolution of the unique Khmer civilization can be found, local market of Phsa Chas, scroll around it to see many souvenirs such as stone carving, wood carving, clothes…..display selling by local venders, back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
* Please kindly wear in properly dressing for ruin temple visiting, if you wear short and T-shorts should be make sure they are long enough to be knee and shoulder covered. There are no scarf or shawl or umbrella and tank top are allowed.
* In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
* In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
* Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee).
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- Angkor temple 2 days pass
- Angkor national museum ticket
- Boat ticket
- English Speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioner
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary