DAY 01: BANTEAY SREY-GRAND CIRCUIT
Morning Tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, drive to the north of Siem Reap town (49Km) to visit Kbal Spean river, upon arrival bus terminal, our guide will escort to trekking on a jungle trails up with 1500meters to the top through uphill and rocky, then visit Kbal Spean river where is carved many sculptures on the river bed, lunch time at restaurant near temple of Banteay Srey temple by own account.
After lunch you will be visited the citadel of woman –Banteay Srei temple – jewel indisputable of the Khmer art: entirely have been constructed by hard pink sandstone, wonderfully sculpted, perfectly preserved and restored, on the return trip we’ll stop to see some of the local people are making palm sugar & palm juice , back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
DAY 02: GRAND CIRCUIT-ROLOUS GROUP
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring Preah Khan temple which built in the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII to honor his father in AD 1191 by King Jaya-varman VII, continue to Neak Pean Temple, which was one of the 102 ancient hospitals of King Jayavarman VII who built this hospital temple for taking care people’s health and Mebon temple, the last stop visit Pre Rup temple, lunch time (own account).
After lunch you will be visited Rolous Group of temples: Preah Kor, Bakong, Lolei. These temples are built the early of Angkor perriod (802-1431). Preah Ko temple was built by King Indravarman I in 879. Bakong was built in 881 and Lolei was built by Yasovarman I in 893, proceed to Kompong Phluk floating village, take a private boat seeing the reality of Khmer floating village and mangrove forest on the way to interior of Tonle sap lake, wait to see the sunset views over there, back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
DAY 03: ANGKOR-SMALL CIRCUIT
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring the south gate of Angkor Thom, the royal capital of the Khmer empire of the late 12th century, Bayon temple, built by the great king Jayavaraman VII, with 54 towers each with 4 huge faces to reflect the Buddhist and Hindu influence of the time. See the intricate bas-relief carvings depicting life and battles. Just shortly walking, Baphoun temple, Phimeanakas temple, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King, lunch time (own account).
Afternoon Tour: After lunch you will visit world heritage of Angkor Wat, learn about the Khmer life of this period. Stroll through the vast hallway lined with thousands of intricate stone craving that depict the life and battles of the Khmer empire and also discover many small shines still used every day by the local people and continue to visit Ta Phrom temple, this temple is considered to be one of the jewels, with it overgrown jungle trees giving it a haunting and relaxing atmosphere and also well-known because this temple featured in the Hollywood movie ’Tomb Raider”, back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: JUNGLE RUIN TEMPLES
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, drive to the north of Siem Reap town (130Km) to former Angkorean capital of Koh Ker that situated a 2.5 hour drive, north-east of Angkor Wat, Koh Ker was built between the 8th and 10th centuries. Koh Ker functioned briefly as the capital of the Khmer Empire between 928 and 944 A.D. when King Jayavarman IV moved the capital there from Angkor, lunch time near at local restaurant near temple.
Afternoon Tour: After lunch, travel back to Siem Reap and stop half way to visit Beng Mealea temple, a sprawling jungle temple constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style by King Suyavarman II in the early 12th century. It preceded and may have served as a prototype for Angkor Wat. Contrary to Angkor, few carvings or bas-reliefs are evident. Today the temple is largely overrun by vegetation and the stone walls are crumbling which adds to its charm in a unique way. Accessibility has improved as elevated walkways have been set up throughout most of the temple. Then back to discovery about O Thmor Dab ‘Quarry’, the quarry of all temples in Cambodia. You will see the traces of Khmer ancestors cut the sand stone to build all temples in the areas before back to Siem Reap town. Overnight in Siem Reap.
* Please kindly wear in properly dressing for ruin temple visiting, if you wear short and T-shorts should be make sure they are long enough to be knee and shoulder covered. There are no scarf or shawl or umbrella and tank top are allowed.
* In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharger or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
* In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1US = 4000Riels) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
* Child Below 1-5years (free of Charge), 6-11Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- All temple passes as mentioned in itinerary
- Boat Ticket
- English Speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioner
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary