DAY 01: BANTEAY SREY-GRAND CIRCUIT
Morning Tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring to the north of Siem Reap town to visit the citadel of woman –Banteay Srei temple – jewel indisputable of the Khmer art: entirely have been constructed by hard pink sandstone, wonderfully sculpted, perfectly preserved and restored,
Landmine Museum, on the return trip we’ll stop to see some of the local people are making palm sugar & palm juice and continue to visit Banteay Samre temple which is temple similar to Angkor Wat except it always has less tourists, lunch time (own account).
After lunch you will be visited Preah Khan temple which built in the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII to honor his father in AD 1191 by King Jaya-varman VII, continue to Neak Pean Temple, which was one of the 102 ancient hospitals of King Jayavarman VII who built this hospital temple for taking care people’s health and the last stop visit Pre Rup temple and see the stunning views at there, back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap.
DAY02: ANGKOR-SMALL CIRCUIT
Morning tour 08:00AM:
Meet our local professional guide at hotel, start touring the south gate of Angkor Thom, the royal capital of the Khmer empire of the late 12th century, Bayon temple, built by the great king Jayavaraman VII, with 54 towers each with 4 huge faces to reflect the Buddhist and Hindu influence of the time. See the intricate bas-relief carvings depicting life and battles. Just shortly walking, Baphoun temple, Phimeanakas temple, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King, lunch time (own account).
Afternoon Tour: After lunch you will visit Ta Phrom temple, this temple is considered to be one of the jewels, with it overgrown jungle trees giving it a haunting and relaxing atmosphere and also well-known because this temple featured in the Hollywood movie ’Tomb Raider”, continue to visit world heritage of Angkor Wat, learn about the Khmer life of this period. Stroll through the vast hallway lined with thousands of intricate stone craving that depict the life and battles of the Khmer empire and also discover many small shines still used every day by the local people, back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
* Please kindly wear in properly dressing for ruin temple visiting, if you wear short and T-shorts should be make sure they are long enough to be knee and shoulder covered. There are no scarf or shawl or umbrella and tank top are allowed.
* In case, we are on the tour, please take camera recharges or power bank be with you when we have lunch or dinner, you can recharge it at restaurant. Moreover, you can take sun cream, sun glasses, mosquito repellent be with you during a tour.
* In Cambodia, there are two currencies (Cambodia Riel & US dollar, 1 US = 4000 Riel) to be used in buying something, you are no need to exchange your money US dollar to Cambodia Riel, US dollar is acceptable everywhere but no torn old, dirty cash or coin can’t use in Cambodia and you withdraw your money in USD cash from ATM.
* Child Below 1-5 years (free of Charge), 6-11 Years (charge 50% of adult tour fee), 12 years-up (charge as adult tour fee)
- Pick up & Drop off hotel
- Angkor temple one day pass
- Landmine entry pass
- English Speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioner
- Wet tissues & cool drinking water during a tour
- Travel insurance
- All air domestic & international tickets
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) or soft drink at restaurant
- Tour guide & Driver tipping
- Hotel accommodation or other service didn’t mention in itinerary